Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My, oh my how I've missed you all!!!

I'M BACK!!!!!!!

I know, I know, I've been gone for a hell of a long time, but that I promise is going to change!  So much has happened since I've last checked in.  Lets see, where to start.  Well I've taken a couple trips, one to NYC, the top city on my list of most addicting city's to visit, and Disney and Universal most recently.  And I'll be taking another trip to Illinois to see my man's parents in august.  Pictures of these two trips will be posted later on with full descriptions of what happened and what I saw, however the main reason for this post is to share with everyone what I spent my night working on.





Tada!  These are all of the drawstring change purses I have cut out to make!  And you know what's really neat?  Some of them are double sided, but I'm not telling you which ones :p haha.  I do promise that they will be cute!  And I'm also working on a little sculpture that was inspired by the last episode of the HBO series Game of Thrones.  (If you haven't watched it, you need to!)

Sorry this post isn't longer, but it's getting late and I have a very busy day tomorrow with an early start.

Talk to you all soon <3 <3 <3
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

i read EVERY SINGLE comment and i try to respond as best as possible, so check back if you've had a question or would just like to chat! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...