Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Don't let me go until the earth has swallowed its shadow

Hey everyone!  I've been really busy with work over the past few weeks so by the time I get home I'm so exhausted I've been falling asleep right away.  It got so bad that I've even lost the ability to draw a decent picture of Ariel from the Little Mermaid, which is the one character I've never had a problem with drawing.  So the other night I dug out all of the Ariel reference I have to help get myself back on track, but I think I found the help I needed today, and not from any of the books I pulled.

And here he is!  The help I've been looking for!  This is my little godson, Bryson.  He's not even 24hrs old yet, but I'm already in love with him.  Normally I don't like babies, or children, unless I'm related to him, and even though it's not by blood, I just can't help but love him!  He is mine, Holly's, and Jessie's friends April and Josh's son.  And to make it better, he was born on his grandmother's birthday.  She couldn't have asked for a better birthday gift.


But this little bundle of joy has gotten me out of my funk that now I just want to put pencil back to paper and start creating, and drawing again.  Here's to coming up with some awesome artwork tonight!  And I'll be sure to put up what I come up with.

Love you all!
Amanda

P.s.  Going back to my last post, the two movies I ended up seeing back to back were Cowboys and Aliens, and Rise of the Planet of the Apes.  Both I definitely recommend seeing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i read EVERY SINGLE comment and i try to respond as best as possible, so check back if you've had a question or would just like to chat! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...