Thursday, September 13, 2012

The Hydra has been slain!

After MONTHS of grueling work I've finally done it! The Rainbow Star blanket is finally finished!
I know I can't quite believe it myself. It took way longer than I originally anticipated and the blanket is ENORMOUS! I'm not even sure the actual measurements. I know I can cocoon myself in it with no problem and I'm a bigger girl if you've noticed by my photos. This blanket could easily fit a queen sized bed. I'm very happy with how it turned out. 


I apologize due to the massive size of the blanket it was difficult to get a good picture of it. I'm going to get some help and see if I can get a picture of the full blanket to post next time. I can't believe how awesome it turned out. Because of the large holes around the stars it isn't too heavy when placed over another blanket. It is just right. I love this star pattern and intend to do some more things with it. Between my internship and classes I've not had much time to work on projects. I'm so happy that this one is finally finished! 
Tell me what you think!

1 comment:

  1. I nominated you for the Liebster award! Please click the link to find out more :)
    http://little-foal.blogspot.com.au/2013/01/liebster-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete

i read EVERY SINGLE comment and i try to respond as best as possible, so check back if you've had a question or would just like to chat! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...