Friday, July 6, 2012

life and times of an amusement park face painter

this a going to be a rather simple post, just a photo dump of a few of my face paints (on my self) from the past few weeks at work. we've got to paint our face everyday for work and on some days i've gotten a little creative somed days, not so much. i'm not posting any faces of other people because i don't have their permission to post their faces online and i don't want to over step anyone's personal boundaries. there's a few photos of things i've painted on my arm. those are from days where its been slow and i get kinda bored! enjoy!!










1 comment:

  1. Oh I love it. I never have a good reason to wear face paint which is sad because even though I'm way too old for it, I think it's one of those small things that makes life fun!

    ReplyDelete

i read EVERY SINGLE comment and i try to respond as best as possible, so check back if you've had a question or would just like to chat! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...