Tuesday, March 22, 2011

its been a while.

hello dolls and gents! 

well, as coco has already informed you, my life is a bit hectic right now. so i do apologize for my absence recently, here on our blog. my mother is very ill and it's been very difficult for my father and i to really focus on anything else. so right about now, everything is on hold. 

i was going to work on some jewelry today, but i left literally ALL of my material in my dad's car. ugh. so its going to be a sewing and painting day, i think. once i finish something, i'm still trying to get things done for my beloved angelina's birthday, which i completely missed, due to the insanity that is my life! her birthday was early february. i'm a terrible friend. ugh. 

because i normally don't even have a single second to actually sit down, i am watching the movie version of 'eat. pray. love.' instead of FINISHING the book version that is sitting on my bed stand up stairs. this is how i blog. 

also, i would like to share with you some things i have found within the past couple of days. my darling boyfriend twittered about this one a day or so ago and i nearly peed my pants laughing while at work.
HIPSTER TRAPS in new york


 you can read about it HERE definitely read the comments below the article, they're the best part!!

another fantastic find, that i actually found about a minute or so before i started writing this is the wonderful jewelry, accessories and clothing of hardcouture. her makings are beautiful and eclectic!!
http://shophardcouture.com/ 
 isn't this headband amazing!? it's like if a gypsy and an angel got together and made crafts! love!!

so those are my recent finds. i haven't had much time to find anything really. and i would also like to apologize for not posting a frugal friday segment this past friday. shit kind of hit the fan middle of last week and by friday i really couldn't even move. but i'm hoping i'll be able to get something up this week.

Oh and just for fun.... a video! 


love and absolute peace to all of you.
XOXO, holly. 

1 comment:

  1. How sad is it that I recognized the brand of cigarettes immediately? I almost sold a pack once, to a very lost looking hipster. He bought L&M's instead because they were cheaper. Leave it to hipsters to be stingy as fuck. I guess that explains the PBR, haha. -C.

    ReplyDelete

i read EVERY SINGLE comment and i try to respond as best as possible, so check back if you've had a question or would just like to chat! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...