Friday, March 18, 2011

Just a quick one.

I know we've been quiet around these parts but fear not, we're not dead. No we're not dead. They tell us we're not dead and that we won't die for some time... (Okay, I promise I'll stop with The Jane Austen Argument lyrics now!) Anyhow, I'm kind of updating on behalf of the others at the moment. Amanda has been busy juggling two jobs and a relationship and a hyperactive cat and a million other things so she hasn't found her way to the intarwebs for a bit, not to mention that today is her birthday.

HAPPY FREAKIN' BIRTHDAY AMANDA!!!!
I love you. I wrote this in purple because I know it is your favorite color. You're gonna freaking love what I made you.

Our doll Holly has also had a lot of working going on in her life and a lot of worrying about her dear mother who recently had a series of heart attacks and is still in shaky condition. We love and are praying for you and your family darling.

I, on the other hand; don't have such stellar reasons for being offline. I have been working a lot and not getting enough sleep but mostly I have been working on small pieces of projects and projects I can't post because they would ruin surprises. OH!! Speaking of things I couldn't post; here, finally, at last, is one of my favorite pieces I have EVER designed:

I made this for Holly as part of an art swap. I titled it "A Study in Sage" though I don't think I ever told her that.
Here's a close-up of the pendant.
And here's a shot showing the beads and ribbons I strung it on.

I hope she wears it at least once in her life.

Well, that is all I have for you today. I am still working on getting those pictures I promised and on stuff for the  MANLY line. I mean it, I promise that I will post man stuff soon. Seriously, there's a half-finished project in my lap right now that I really should get back to.

Love & Muffins,
Coco.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i read EVERY SINGLE comment and i try to respond as best as possible, so check back if you've had a question or would just like to chat! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...