Friday, March 11, 2011

Let's do something!

I'm sure by now you have all heard about the massive earthquake that hit Japan today and the resulting tsunamis. This event, while quite tragic on its own, hit me in a much more personal way. I spend a great deal of my time online posting on a small Japanese forum on which I have made many friends and have come to care deeply for the people on there. Currently I am worried sick about my friends and penpals in Japan and, as expected, my forum has fallen silent. During periods of unrest I am not the type to fall silent. I need to do something to help in some way, even if none of my friends were harmed during the events today. So I ask; ladies, can we please make an item to sell to raise funds to send aid to Japan? I know this is all still fresh but I am sure that charities and relief agencies are already rallying and pulling things together, let's do something to help. Please?

-Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment

i read EVERY SINGLE comment and i try to respond as best as possible, so check back if you've had a question or would just like to chat! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...