Thursday, March 3, 2011

Lo and behold!

Another unplanned project.

Really, I had no intention of making this. No preconceived notion. No motive. No "I'd really like to do this with this" kinda feeling. Nothing. It just came to be, much like the Secret Garden bracelet the other day.

It started off with me picking out things that I liked from my various bins of crafty things.
From there I got the idea for the structure of the piece and shared the following sneak peek on our Twitter @ORDERnCHAOSpitt.
From there I strung the beads, added a charm, sewed on buttons and more pearls and the finished piece came to be.




The piece, which I titled "Stars Shining Out" is a part of the "Cute as a..." collection (though I must admit that it is more elegant than cute) and will be sold on the Order and Chaos Etsy shop which is currently in the works.

The inspiration for the title came from the colors of the piece. As I was working on it I realized that I had accidentally chosen colors quite close to the ones used in OLIVIA's "Stars Shining Out" music video and I decided to name the piece after the song. Please excuse the horrible Veoh quality of the video, it is blocked from being viewed in America on Youtube (Wtf?).

Well, I am off for the night. This choker took me way longer than I expected to make and I am a bit worn out. I hope to hit you up with more finished projects soon!

Love and kisses,
Coco.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i read EVERY SINGLE comment and i try to respond as best as possible, so check back if you've had a question or would just like to chat! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...