Saturday, March 12, 2011

Nudity....lots and lots of nudity....thank you "Chloe"

Seriously, you can thank the movie Chloe for the title.  Usually I quote what I was watching, but there was nothing good to quote, and since the movie is about a call girl, of course there's a lot of nudity.  Mostly of Amanda Seyfried and Julianne Moore.  It's a good, but very messed up movie, one of those weird psychological ones that make you think too much.

Anyway...the real reason for my post, I think I've been to Pat Catans, the craft store close to my work, more in the past few days than I have been in the past few months!  And it's really gotten me kind of inspired.  Like I finally made the bracelet I've been promising my boyfriend, Nick, for 7 months!  I know, I'm such a procrastinator.
The bracelet base was a pre-made wrist band I found in Pat Catans.  It had little holes punched along the sides, so it made it easy to sew the other bracelet on to it.  The top bracelet is two different types of hemp I also found at the craft store.  For our first anniversary, I gave Nick a small key charm and told him it was the key to my heart.  Ever since then he's been asking me to put it on a bracelet so he could have it with him instead of letting it sit on my dresser.  Lol.  So the final touch to the bracelet is that same charm.  I would like to do more piece like this, without the key obviously, for the shop. Figured they'll fit in nicely with the rest of "Manly" The Man Line we're doing.

That's it for the night.  Just wanted to get on real quick and share that with everyone. 

Good night!

<3 Amanda

P.S. I just thought the bear was cute and has absolutely nothing to do with the bracelet aside from a good way to wrap it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i read EVERY SINGLE comment and i try to respond as best as possible, so check back if you've had a question or would just like to chat! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...