Thursday, August 25, 2011

Checking in: Update

Hello there Guys and Dolls,

I apologize for being absent as of late. My life is about to get really crazy. Yours truly is about to start a Masters program in counseling psychology come Monday! I know, right?! Exciting! Don't fret though, I've still been finding time to work on my designs. I don't have much completed to show you at this point and the one thing I do have I can't show you yet as it is a present for one of our dear friends here at O&C April. Once I've given it to her there will be much posting of the item as I'm extremely proud of it. Between spending some time with Nathan {The boyfriend} and a visiting friend from college I've been running around like a chicken with my head chopped off. 
Beautiful park near where I live.
I'm so looking forward to warm weather and the inspiration it brings me. The thought of being all snuggled up with a cup of hot cocoa and a crochet afghan gives me the warm fuzzies. 
Today I plan on having a crochet day with my grandmother, so hopefully I will have some awesome things to show you afterwards. 
You lot take care for now
Live Well, Laugh Often, Love much  
 ❤ Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment

i read EVERY SINGLE comment and i try to respond as best as possible, so check back if you've had a question or would just like to chat! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...